Wednesday, August 27, 2008

online fundraiser for little man's adoption:)

Thanks for Kelley for giving me the idea of a on-line yard sale aka fundraiser for little man....
:) I owe you one...I just hope it works out for us.
Here are a few items that we are trying to sell. I will list more as I can because my camera and computer as I have mentioned before both are dying a SLLLLOOOOWWW death...we know that we are in God's will for this baby because everything that can break has lately..it is too much to vent about...however we are not letting satan get us down..not even this past sunday when we were all piling in the car for church and the car wouldn't start...nope not gonna vent:)

Anyway we are listing some things on craigslist also and trying EBAY as well...As you know Rylie's clothes are in GREAT shape hardly worn.

Praise God for little man's adoption we don't have to raise that much money as comparison to Rylie's since it is a private adoption. If all parties cooperate we will need between 3500-5000 for attorney fees only. If there are no problems it will be at the lower end...We are also having to pay for her counseling which is 95/hr...(I need to get in on that counseling bit huh:)) it is not covered by her insurance, but our attorney HIGHLY recommends it so she will be prepared better for things the day she delivers.Anyway God found a way for us with Rylie and I KNOW he will find a way for us with this little man....

We appreciate you looking and God Bless!!! If interested in any items and don't want to pick them up we can ship for a small fee as well...OBO on any items... Don't be shy to ask:)

No comments: