Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our linesman in the making!

Today we took Beckham for his 4 month check up. He is actually right at 4.5 months but today was his appointment. He did so good. He had to get two shots that broke his heart all of about a nano second and then he stopped crying. My parents kept Rylie for me, so I didn't have to handle them both. When we took Beckham for his one month checkup my pediatrician said don't be surprise if at 6 months Beckham is the size Rylie is at 2 & 1/2 yrs old (25lbs). Well he is weighing in at a whopping 17 lb 7.5oz he is in the 83% and his height is 27 inches and he is in the 97% of height. He is really long and big. We realized today that he will outgrow the carrier within 2 inches or 4pounds so we will be purchasing a new carseat REAL soon. She also gave us the go ahead with solid foods today as well. Beckham has reflux so he has already been doing cereal in his formula. So she said pick something to try and go from there. So I stopped at Walmart and picked up some applesauce and he had some today for lunch and afternoon feeding. At first I think it was tart to him. He kept on making squinty eyes and shuttering, but then the light bulb went off and he started trying to grap spoon from me. He was too cute. The second time was a little better, so within time he will catch on. Here are some pictures from his new experiences today.






hmmm what is this stuff?
what's in the spoon? You feeding me that?

hmmm this stuff isn't all that bad!


wow that was really good!!!





No comments: