Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer time fun 2009

Click play and then sift through the pictures!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Summer time fun 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

These are some pictures from the past few weeks. We are having a fun summer with the kiddies. They are just growing up way to fast for me. We took Rylie to her first ball game and I will post pics on her blog when I get a chance. We went to Nancy's surpise 70th birthday party at the Abee's. It was fun even though we got the time wrong and was super duper late. Beck and Rylie got to go spend some time with Aunt DeeDee and "Ankle" Onnie's house that saturday as well. Rylie told DeeDee when I picked her up that she was going to a party "but will be right back to stay forever". THEN when I was downloading this pictures to the computer she said "oh that is my other house at aunt DeeDee's"...so needless to say I assume that they had a good time there..eh!! I got some bath time pics in here as well. Beck LOVES his bath time...when you give him a bath EVERYONE gets a bath. He splashes like noone I have ever seen before. He loves it!!! It kills my OCD hubby because he makes such a mess. I don't care he is having him the best time ever!!There is also one rare picture of Beckham crying. I kid you not he is such a happy baby, the funny thing is with him though is when he does cry they are the biggest fattest wettest tears I have ever seen. He can cry two tears and his face be soaking wet...it is crazy...the tears he can produce. Hope everyone has a good weekend and remember those Daddy's!!

No comments: