Wednesday, July 29, 2009

unbelievable

My mom gave me the newspaper tonight to read and in it was an article on a 33 year old that decapitated and ate parts of her 3 and 1/2 week old son. Yes that is what you just read...decapitated him and ate parts of his body because the devil told her to do it.
Then the other side of the paper was a 13 year old found after running away from home because her parents were trying to force her into getting an abortion. SHe was pregnant by a 17 year old boy....what is going on in the world...
This babies are innocent and didn't ask for any of this. It just breaks my heart to hear stories like this. I am overwhelmed with tears as I write this.
I fall short daily to be the parent that GOd intends for me to be I am sure of that, However I pray everyday for God to help me be the parents he needs me to be for my children. I have been intrusted to take care of them and raise them for him to do his will. He has special plans for my babies and I want to do right by them. People take their children for granted all the time and put material things first and capital gains first. They plop them down in front of a TV to the "plug and drug" and go about their busy lives and let others do for them. It just kills me to hear stories such as the two above.
I recently ran into a church member at work that I didn't even know was a drug rep and long story short he was adopted and shared his story with me. And it is just amazing how God has all of our best interest in heart and he LOVES us where we are and wants to meet us there. If we would just allow HIM into our lives and infiltrate it we would be more equiped to show love to others and maybe the world would start getting better a little bit at a time.....we are in a sink hold when it come to morality in the world..and I just pray that we WAKE up and see what is going on and take hold and start changing things.......
LOVE GOD LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!

No comments: