Monday, January 26, 2009

Bad Blogger?

Sorry I haven't written anything in a while or posted pictures up. I had a small problem and went to a surgeon for a consult and next thing I knew I was having surgery the next day at 245. Wow those surgeons move fast eh..well to make a long story short. I had the surgery and man I have been out of the loop for a good solid week. We got out on saturday and went to Lowes and Home Depot. That was it for the week. I have missed all my work days, but thought I would try a couple hours on friday and it was hell. This has set me back physically and finacially, but I have prayed and prayed for a quick recovery because today is my first full day back....I am dreading it...but with God's help I will make it though I know...
I hope to be back on track and start blogging like I normally do real soon. God Bless and hope all is well in your homes...

No comments: