Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Christmas...the best ever!!



ok..so let me start by apologizing for all the pictures...I had taken over 400 pictures...no joke....I narrowed them down...don't have a heart attack...Robbie decided he was tired of hearing me complain about my old camera that he surprised me on christmas eve with a new canon camera, and it was on from there...It was also Beckham's firt christmas so there was lots of picture taking to say the least...if you have made it through the slide show of pictures...yeah...you are still with me;)


I want to say that we are so blessed ...God has blessed us with our wonderful family and health. This was one of the best christmas's ever even dispite some mishaps. We stayed home all day christmas day and enjoyed santa's coming with the kiddies....it was a great quiet time for us....a few family members stopped by to see what santa brought Rylie and Beckham. Rylie this year started understanding that it was Jesus's birthday to the best of her ability and kinda understood the santa thing...the footprints in the living room were a trip because she kept saying " oh daddy will be mad santa made a mess"....next year will be the best with her comprehending the true meaning of christmas...


one thing this year was I wanted a wii for Robbie but it was so not in the budget, but I felt he deserved it because he is such a wonderful husband and father...I prayed and prayed about it and even with the small things God answered my prayer and I got a nice forgotten bonus from work...I prayed about using some of the the money for that and I couldn't find one and then I said ok God if you think it is ok for us to get this..then one will fall in my lap....Hence since i started the week of christmas looking for one...no wii to be found...I was at walmart looking for one with my sissy and I told Debbie about me wanting one and at that time a stock girl came walking by with two and I stopped her...and asked if they were for sale and she said yes and I got it that day....yeah....the day after I got my bonus money......he has been wanting one, and so I got him Wii boxer shorts and told him that was the closest he was coming to a wii and man when he got the wii which was wrapped in a box in a box...etc...he was so surprised and it has been so much fun for our entire family..a great investment in my opionion...Robbie and I get the kids down and have some fun with the wii.....we are both competetive with it. I highly recommend the wii;)


A prayer of Robbie's was answered as well...Robbie had a secret desire to get a new truck because of needing more room for the car seats...since there is two now... but we were not wanting to have two car notes again...so he prayed about it for the past few weeks since Beckham blessed us...He never told us because we couldn't afford one at this time.....well across the way Brett was praying to get out of his truck note... to a lesser one...well funny how God works...THANKFULLY and PRAYFULLY Brett is ok...but he was in a wreck and totalled his truck...(be careful what you pray for) well he wanted to buy Robbie's and let Robbie get the new truck since he was wanting a bigger one...so Robbie was so excited and sold his truck to Brett...paid off my car and got a new 4 door truck for less that what my payments are......so we have extra money coming in...now is the buyers market and we cashed in on that...so not only did Robbie get what he desired in more room...we have a little more cash flow coming in than before...PRAISE GOD....He is awesome and answers all those unspoken prayers as well!!!


Then the biggest blessing of all this holiday season is our lil Beckham...aka bonus baby...aka butterbean...he is awesome ...he is the biggest holiday present of all....we are so blessed to have him and Rylie in our lives it is unreal....we are so thankful and give all praise to God to have orchestrated all of this in our lives...only He could have blessed us with these precious babies in the way that he did....WE had prayed for this baby for a long time and knowing that we could not afford another agency adoption anytime soon...God listened to our prayers and fulfilled our desire for another baby through a private adoption...which are rare and hard to come by...he chose us to raise little Beckham...PRaise GOd that our BM chose life for him and now he has become one of our greatest joys and we could not imagine our lives withour him now...We are just so thankful to God all that he has done in our lives...


Praise God for new upcoming year for us.. ...we both feel that this year will be the best ever for us...we are relying and leaning on God to continue to carry us through...we don't know what 2009 has in store for us but we can only imagine and we are ready for it....


God bless you and your families and hope that this year 2009 is the best year ever for your families...


God Bless


Billie,Robbie, Rylie and Beckham



No comments: