Thursday, February 26, 2009

about time!

Our little guy decided to show us his new trick last pm. He was lying in the bed with us while we were watching TV and talking to Rylie and he rolled over to get a better look at his sister. It was so effortless and swift and of course I had to run and get camera but only got the turtle neck picture. I rolled him back over to get him to try again so I could get a picture and it was a no go....I am so proud that he decided to show us his trick!!!

Things have been full here at the Beddingfield house.

Yesterday was Rylie's first dentist appointment and she was such a big girl.I have talked it up for several weeks now and man I tell you I am so proud of our little girl. She allowed them to clean all of her teeth and put "princess sparkles" on them. Then they said they would try to xrays but might be pressing their luck. Rylie went into the room with out any problem and sat in my lap and took a set of xrays without any repeats or mess ups. She sat there so still and did such a great job. They all were very pleased with Rylie so much they gave her more gifts to take home with her. They were so nice.Then mommy took her to get a hair cut for the second time, however the first time was only a small trim at age 2 and she cried the entire time. Well this time was much different and she sat there like a big girl and even got a braid put in her hair. I was so proud I took her to the mall for some lunch, cookies and a merry go round ride. It was a great day for mommy and daughter time. She was so sweet all day long. Then Robbie and I had our dentist appointment that afternoon however I didn't get "princess sparkles" for my teeth nor any parting gifts;(

Beckham is growing like a weed. He goes for 4 month check up in a few weeks I can not wait to see how much he weighs. He will be 4 months on the 1st can you believe it!!! He has lost all of his hair except for this thick patch at the top ofh is head man it looks just like a toupee...It is so funny! He is such a happy baby. We had to start him on zantac for reflux and he has been doing well with it. I hate that he is taking anything but the spit up was getting worse. He seems much better with the Zantac.

Robbie and I are good. We wish we had a date night coming soon without kids, but one is not in sight. We are taking Rylie to circus in the morning and so excited about that. Rylie has had a great week. I have interviewed twice for a small PRN posistion and they want to hire me however it is a new state funded program and they are trying to work out all the kinks in it first. It is funny I was gungho about interviewing and now I think back on this week and my two days off and all that I shared with Rylie I don't want to use up any of my days off for that. So I truely ask you to pray with me for God's will to be done. We REALLY could use the extra money to get back on top of things at our house. I just got my doctor bill and apparently a new boodie costs 11,000 PRAISE GOD our portion is 400.00. It just seems when ever you think you are getting on top something knocks you down. But we are blessed beyond anything that we can ever imgaine. There are so many families facing bankruptcy and foreclosure. I just keep praising God through it all and know that He is there holding our hands!!! What a good feeling that is!!!

No comments: