Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our little Rolly Polly

So for a couple of weeks Beckham has been "trying" to roll over but he would get stuck with his shoulder under him and just couldn't make it. Well my mom calls me at work yesterday and says "you didn't tell me Beckham could roll over" and I said he hasn't completely as of yet. well she precedes to tell me that he rolled completely over without any hesitation three times on Monday. Well when I got home I wanted to see his new trick and he wouldn't even do it for me. Well I get him today from GiGi's house and he rolled over twice with her. So everyone has seen his new trick except dear old mom and dad. What is up with that. I remember it took Rylie FOREVER to roll over but I guess rolling over requires you to lay her on the floor;) and we held her ALL the time. Anyway just bitter sweet a mile stone has come and passed......

No comments: