Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I O I O, it's off to the insane asylum I go!!!

so long time no post...but I will catch everyone up and prayfully post pictures soon..Got some cute ones of the kiddies. I had to leave work early on friday to take both yes both babies to MD. Rylie had bilateral ear infections and I took her not only bc she was sick but I wanted them to do a refferal for ENT. She has had so many ear infections, and she will take antibiotic and then have 1-2 good weeks and then back to the same oh stuff again. Well I then found out my insurance do not require referal...alrightly then...Another antibiotic later and Rylie is back on top it seems right now...
Poor lil Beck has been congested for about 6-8 weeks he is actually sleeping in his swing during all this time. He can't sleep lying flat due to the congestion..poor poor lil thing.. He has cut both his bottom middle teeth which the MD seems to think that was it in the beginning. Well he didn't get better started wheezing with a cough. She did amoxil for 10 days absoulty no changes in his symptoms and then friday am woke up and I could have fried an egg of his forehead. I took temp it was 103.4 and then battery went dead on thermometer...so God only knows. He was lethargic wouldn't even smile except for Paw( my dad) who went with me to help with the kids at the doctors..Praise God for grandparents..Well Beck got Omnicef this time, mucinex and she ordered benadryl at night...so for the first time he sleep ALMOST all night lying flat...we are so happy that he seems to be improving, but last pm and this am he did want to take his bottle and was pulling again at right ear. So I pray that he will continue to improve. He took his bottle without any problems tonight.
Beckham is just rolling around everywhere. He loves his jumping thing. His sister pushes him in it and it is so cute. He LOVES,LOVES his big sissy, and thank God the feeling is mutual. She still has her moments occasionally but that is to be expected. It was really hard splitting mommy with two sick babies this past weekend. We didn't even make it to church which always we hate. He has really found a few new octoves of his voice. He is saying "mama" now ..which is awesome...nothing sweeter...I think the ONLY reason he says it, is bc that is all that Rylie ever says and he idolizes her and watches her every move. I am enjoying RYlie being a mommy's girl bc I know the tide is changing...
Robbie and I are good. I am going to brag on my man right now and he would be mad because he is so private unlike me;) Robbie got his review and got a raise. He was ranked number 2 man out of 93. AWESOME..I am so proud. For any company to be doing raises right now is amazing.
I have a women's seminar to go to this weekend..and I am SOOO excited about it. Robbie will be alone with kiddies...Ellen will be with me as well..no help from his mom..will he survive??? Time will tell;) They asked me to be a part of their presentation of "cardboard testimonies" I am thrilled. For those of you who don't know what that is..flip back in my blog and check out our churches version. AMAZING how God is working in people's lives...
Pray for my dad he is out of work still with an injury and he is miserable...I pray that he just comes off road for good...but he thinks that the world will stop turning and all mankind will perish...He is just a work horse.
I gotta go get some sleep now..
I wanted to invite anyone and everyone to Beckham's baby dedication at our church on mother's day at 10:30 service. I know mother's day is a hard day, but we dedicated Rylie on that day 2 years ago..man how time flies by. It was the happiest day in my life to be a "Mommy" that is a role I do not take lightly. I remember how hard mother's day was for me at church they always asked for all the mothers to stand and I so despiratly longed to be a mother and praise GOD for the blessing of adoption. I am a mother, a proud mother by the love of GOD. I ask you guys to pray for all the ladies that are suffering on the inside longing to be mothers and pray for God to give them that peace that they long for. Pray for men for father's day as well. It is a painful road to travel.
Take care and I pray that everyone is doing good!!!
God Bless!

No comments: