Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Beckham, Beach & BOO BOO'S

So I am sitting here at condo on the balcony laptop in lap, sipping some good ol' caffiene while watching the waves crash on the shore as Zac Brown would say "Life is good today!!"

It is so peaceful right now EVERYONE is asleep. I am trying to catch up on blog I will post pics of dedication as soon as I get time. I am so behind on blogging, so maybe I can catch up.

We had a very nice ride down considering we rode this far with a 2& 1/2 yo, 6 month old and a 13 year old. Yep, we have Christa aka "Cricka" with us. She was the official DVD changer. Beckham took several naps, Rylie just tried to hang with Cricka 'cause she is so cool;) Our drive went so much better than ever anticipated with small children. We are so proud we pray the ride back goes as well.

We got checked in and low and behold would you know that we go the exact same condo as we did last year(1216). The view is awesome(pics to follow of course). We unpacked and then was hanging in the living room trying to figure out where we were going to eat (Ellen's birthday was 25th, My sissy's is today 26th). Cricka had Beckham standing in between her legs and she let go by accident, and he fell in the floor. He hit face first and his two little razor sharp teeth cut his top lip. I thought it was NEVER going to stop bleeding. He was so upset. We had just got him dressed and he was bleeding all on the bib and was swallowing it and gagging. He was pitiful. I let him suck of ice cube for swelling, calmed him down after awhile, and then finally off to dinner. (For all the ER friends)He then started spitting up dark brown blood from it being in his belly and I said "Man if Claude Morgan saw this we would be doing NG tube;)"

He was such a trooper though...but hey ok now we can move on with vacation now that we have one little booboo out of the way...we always go back with atleast one!!

We went to get breakfast foods last pm and now just waiting on family to start stirring so we can start breakfast and head to the beach. It is not raining at this time, I pray that it stays that way for us all week long....

I never get super quiet time alone anymore, but it is in quiet times like these that you really have time to reflect on all the blessings a person has in their lives. I always give God praise for my babies and how He made me a mother. I am so thankful of how he loved us enough to entrust us with these two babies. But something I do not thank him enough for is for my husband. I am so blessed that I have Robbie in my life, he is such a God loving man, a great provider, and more important a lover/friend. He never complains about going to work or his job. He is thankful he has one in our times. He seeks God and he puts him first in his life. He loves his wife with such tenderness and loyalty. He provides and gives the children a strong father figure that they need, but loving/caring to them also. I am so blessed to have him and for those of you that have been there since the beginning of Robbie and I, you can appreciate all that we went through to get to where we are now. You may not know this about me, but I have a very strong will;) and it is not easy living with me, but Robbie manages some how;0

Hey, and also with Robbie came a great deal for some great in laws. They are not inlaws to me they are my second set of parents. They love me just as if I was a daughter, probably more than that;) Their help spans back to as far as college days when I didn't have a computer they gave me a key to their house and said "come use ours" instead of hanging out at library...till today when I need a break or run an errand they eggerly jump at the chance to keep the babies for me...they ROCK, what more can I say and those of you who know them will agree...I am blessed by them!!!

I am thankful for all of our health, our family, and CMC & family. All the things that money can't buy!! Everytime you turn on the news there is something bad happening that is why I do not watch the news anymore. Robbie keeps me updated on things I would need to know. I hate the news they say nothing but negative things. we are in such a negative world right now we need to be built up not torn down. So I try to think and pray over all the good things that God has done for us, from the cross to this beautiful ocean that I am looking at. What an amazing God to have formed all of this and us!! Everything has a purpose in this world....Do you know yours and are you living it out? Good question for the day...huh????

well gotta go I hear Daddy stirring..gotta go cook some sausage!!!! Better go help:)

Be Blessed!

No comments: