Sunday, May 3, 2009

This weekend!

This weekend was AMAZING. My sissy, mother in law and I went to a womens seminar at The Church of Winder and it was so wonderful. I can not stress how much I learned and how touched I was by so many of those couragious women. I look forward to this seminar every year. It is amazing how much has changed since my first seminar. It was 2006 and I was so broken I wanted to be a mother and we were in the midst of the adoption waiting and that seminar the ladies laid hands and prayed over me. That August our lil Rylie was born. Then in 2007 they asked me to speak at the seminar which I was so humbles and honored to do so. It was great sharing our adoption story. Then last year I wanted another baby but knew we couldn't afford adoption again and there was a lady taht spoke named Beth. She preached on Hannah and samuel and she said that there is a person here tonight that God is telling her that she needs to trust in Him and know that a "samuel" will be born to her. I had remembered a dream last october 2007 that we had a son. They prayed for me yet again and that June we were asked if we would adopt a baby...that later was to be our son Beckham our "samuel"..GOD is so AMAZING and I felt like after we adopted Rylie that we were out of blessings....we were not worthy of her...that was the biggest blessing ever..well..we serve an amazing God who goes above and beyond and does good for those who love him and He blessed us again...I vowed to ALWAYS give HIM all the glory and praise for our babies and how they came to be...he put all the peices together to weave our perfect little family...we are so blessed and we thank God for that...I could go on and on about this weekend and what a blessing it was to me...
we have a busy week ahead of us again..I am excited this is vacation month and it can not get here quick enough...we get to take Beckham to the beach for the first time!! I found out that my daddy has to have surgery on his knee they have to set it up...Please pray for healing!!!
I am exhausted and ready to go to bed..God bless all of you!!

No comments: