Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In the wacky world of two!!

So we are doing good at this point totally sleep depriced but blessed non the less...Beckham is doing great...enjoying his new little world...Rylie on the other hand has a ear infection and bronchitis...fun fun fun for her...she has been such a trooper though..but the hard part is keeping her away from Beckham...man she has to kiss him everytime you turn around. You have to have major hawk eyes with her. I took her to MD yesterday and she is now on antibiotic treatment and healing. I worked half a day yesterday and today and will work half day on friday. I am off next week which was in the books since january. But man that monday morning killed Robbie and I both. We were not ready. My mom is keeping the babies for now until he gets a little older. I missed them both so much. One because he is so small and we are still trying to figure him out and then Rylie because she is sick and cried for me when I was leaving for work. It was so heartbreaking. But I survived;)
This morning was the craziest morning. Rylie had nightmare and woke up early and didn't want to go back to bed and Beckham decided he was going to wake up at 6 and it was nowhere time to eat and he was WIDE awake ready for his day. So I was entertaining two while trying to get ready for work..I finally gave up and wore headband and barely any makeup...I know I will get this all down in time...Right???

No comments: