Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yet another example of God's goodness!!

SO yesterday I was running late to work as usual. Listening to the Fish as they explained police patrol would be at it's highest being halloween and all. well right then on 20 I get pulled over....going 19 yes 19 miles over speed limit....I was a freaking mess all I saw was dollar signs that we didn't have. I tried my dangest to get out of it (just ask Jami I have a way with that) but not yesterday no sir yee bob...mister popo was from Michigen ....he cared less I was a Georgia fan, adopting a baby or a NP or nurse in ER. All my antics failed me...I was crushed to say the list. Then I get to work ONLY to see our BM's MOM on the schedule...what the heck...so satan took over...I have not heard from BM and all of a sudden she is coming in wanting to see me... I text a bunch of peeps to lift me up in prayer because I was havign a hard time with it all...well I told syed that I couldnt see her our sttorney advised against it until after adoption finalization. But God used even the little muslim man in his plan. Dr. Syed said after I already told him HE would have to see her...he walks out with briefcase to leave early I said oh...she is here he said it will be ok...just go see her...well then I PRAYED hard for the strenght...Now this women is a very nice lady. I have no problems with her but you don't want to jeopardize anything this close in the game....
Well I saw her took care of her problem and then asked about BM. She said she was great her appt went well. she didn't know all the answers to my questions. She did say she was 50% effaced and not sure on dialtion. She said BM was extremely scared of the pain of delivery. She was consummed by it and kept asking her mom about how painful it was. THe mom said that they were still 100% on adoption plan when I asked her about it. She said she can not keep this baby. She wants to finish school and she will have to delay school for the baby if she kept it. The Mom started crying and hugged me (!!??) and said I am so happy that she choice you guys and you are going to adopt this baby. I could have not picked a nicer couple to adopt this baby. You will take good care of him and we know that. She was very sincere. I told her I had been stressed about her not calling and she didn't have an explanation for that except she said she was really stressed about delivery not about the adoption plan. I repeated what Robbie had said about her porbably waiting until she goes into labor to call us again and she said she wouldn't doubt that she would do that. She said that the doctors told her he would probably come next week(as if they know) and then would not let her go a week over her due date...So I was very relieved to have had this converstation with mom. She eased my mind for sure....And this is just an example of God answering prayers and using any type of people to fullfill his plan. He has been so good to us through all of this adoption. Please continue to pray for us.

ONLY FIVE MORE DAYS TILL HIS ACTUAL DUE DATE..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank GOD! HE knew you had to meet with her. Had you not, that reassurance would not have come. I'm glad you had that visit my freind! Prayers are sent up for you all~ Keep posting! (BTW: I got your convo in my shop ;) Great seeing you yesterday~

Laura