Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bummed today

Ok so I am bummed today. Our BM has not called after her appointment. I text her today and didn't get a response. I am bummbed about that. Our attorney spoke with BF this week and all is still on according to attorney so that is great...just would like to know how the MD appointment went....I know God is in control of all of this and His will for Beckham will be done....
Then today my car battery went dead and we had to shell out 96.00 dollars for a new battery...not cool;(
It seems to happen like that though...anyway keep lifting us up in prayer we need them...one week from official due date...NOVEMBER 6th...

on a side note...we got our garage back and for those of you who came and saw the yard sale you know what I mean. We donated all of the leftovers to a new thrift store that is christian based that will open on monday right down the road from us. She actually came to our yard sale and was a blessing and today a GOD SEND for sure...That is one less thing to worry about when Beckham arrives. The garage is back and cleaned now....YEah!!!!!!!!!!! and praise GOD for that!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: