Friday, October 17, 2008

Jeremiah 29:11 &Psalm 37:4

I don't have anything specific to blog on this am, but just wanted to thanks Dawn for being a saint lately for me. She has been through a private adoption and know exactly how we are feeling right now. This is the right opposite of Rylie's adoption. It is crazy that they both are so different but the outcome to be the same.
I keep praying to God to keep me sane and allow things to fall into place as He wants them to. He has provided so much for us so far. He has really maintained the pathway to this baby and I praise Him for it. We thank Him for our blessing He is about to bestowe on us.
We have desired another baby for awhile and we could not afford to adopt again through agency and I prayed that if it was not His will to give us one naturally then we would be blessed through a private adoption which are less expensive than agency. Well God has answered our prayer in a BIG way. He just dropped this little guy in our laps.
I keep going back to these two verses to help me and then the second one thanks to Kelley Rainey gave it evan more of a greater meaning when you apply it to Beckham. When BM wanted an abortion God had bigger plans for this little guy.

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Please continue to lift us up in prayer for our adoption. It is getting down close to the wire and Satan is on our tails big time. We love and trust in the lord and know that all will be fine with him on our side.

No comments: