Tuesday, October 14, 2008

spoke with BM!!

spoke with Bm this afternoon. She went to MD yesterday and baby gained one pound in a week...he is a little over 6 lbs at present..she is doing well. She says it is hard to breath with him kicking her in the ribs and bladder but all in all doing well. She still maintains that they want to put the baby up for adoption. Every time I speak with BM the devil has a field day with me trying to get me to overanalize and read into every comment that is made. I hate that I do that. You can only imagine how I am right now...It is getting down to the wire, and we have no control over ANYTHING and I pray that God gives me peace that everything will be fine and work out for the best and His will be done for this baby.
Please pray for all of us...

No comments: