Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Still waiting on Beckham

Hey guys,
Just wanted to write and thank everyone for their prayers. Please keep them up as the time nears. Baby Beckham is really liking the warm climate he is in right now..eh!?!
We are ready on our end. I finished room this past sunday. I just have to do curtains eventually but in due time. My mom surprised me with a basketball rug and it is perfect in his room.
As time gets closer we want to ask you to pray specifically for some things. As you remember our Birthmother specifically didn't want a c-section due to scaring being a constant reminder, pray for health of baby, pray for our birthparents and comfort for them, pray for their family, pray for our family, pray for our finances especially with me not getting paid while I am out, pray over the hospital that they treat us good that God changes their mind about adoption, pray that the social workers don't force BM into anything that she doesn't want to do(that is why we paid for counseling for her), pray for Rylie and her accepting her baby brother (she is so excited, now), pray over us to be good parents and be able to give Beckham what he needs from us, pray over us for peace those 10 days we have to wait,pray over the preceeding after we get baby. I know I just totally bombarded you with specifics but we are getting close and still need God to more a few more mountains for us as he has already did:)
we love you guys very much and appreciate all the support we have gotten. God has been so good to us.
I will post if we get any news. BM goes to doctor tomorrow and starts cervical checks:)

No comments: