Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just a little of what is going on with us !

Hey guys,
Just wanted to update you on things that are going on in our world. I took Rylie and Beckham to the doctor yesterday. Beckham was for his ONE month check up can you believe it...He is 5 weeks now and had to get one shot yesterday. He was a trooper as well and let out one whimper and looked at me like why did you do that and it was over. He did so good. Dr. Molock just played with him. She was the actual doctor that took care of him when he was in hospital and meet with birthparents. She has been Rylie's MD from the beginning and she said she is so excited to get to see them grow and know that she took care of him in hospital and meet Birthparents. It is so cool how things all work out. Ok so she says Beckham is obviously doing great because his weight was 11 lbs & 1.5 oz WOW can you believe it. I knew he was growing into his skin:0, but man REALLY 11lbs...she said she can't say I don't feed him. We have been doing a minut amount of cereal in his bottle for past few weeks to hold him over at night, but it doesn't work. I told her I think the cereal just stimulated his appetite, and he eats more. She said no that boys typically eat more, and that he was just going to be a big baby. And later down the line it would all even out. She said Beckham will weigh what Rylie weighs now 26lbs when he is 6months. That is her prediction, and she said that is ok most boys will do that and then after toddler age even out.
Here is his stats:
Weight 11lbs 1.5oz 66% percentile
height 22 1/4 inches 57% percentile
HC 15 34% percentile Rylie weighed 10.4 at her TWO month checkup..
Beckham is such a sweet soul. He smiles and just looks at you with those trusting eyes. He grunts when he is hungry and crys only if his belly is hurting him. Other than those two things he smiles and cooing now. He loves to ride in the car and hates to have his arms bundled down in the blanket he likes his arms free. It is so sweet. He has sprayed all most everyone in the family already. You have to be quick with his diaper changing something we didn't have to worry about with Rylie.

Rylie is still being a little mommy but at times gettting a little more jealous now. But that is only understandable. There was a lady at church the other day holding Beckham and she looked at me and said "get Beckham back" and I told her no Kathy is holding Beckham and she told her daddy to..well I GUESS she felt we were not listening to her and so she told Kathy politly in a rude way "GIVE ME MY BECKHAM BACK, NOW!!" and we all cracked up because she meant it. She shows ownership to him unless it is al nightime and she wants only mommy's attention.
I took Rylie for a recheck on her ear infection afew weeks back. She still has a viral cough and they told me it was nothing to worry about wait 5 days, etc...the same old stuff I tell all of my patients and what I thought they would say, but wanted to hear from someone else. I try not to doctor my babies, because if I was to ever misdiagnos it would kill me and that is (prayfully) why we have insurance as well. So I pray all of her cough clears up. Yesterday at walmart I was getting on to her about being ugly it was nap time and she was being snippy and I told her Santa might not come and he is always watching you...and no lie an off duty Santa in his overalls walked right around the corner in walmart and her face was PRICELESS...I mean I could not have written it any better..man she straighten up for awhile until he was out of sight;)

Robbie and I are great ready for a wonderful christmas season with our family. Robbie has two large projects that he is working on and will have till end of the month he had to work this past saturday and probably this saturday to help finish it due to the holiday coming up. PRAISE God for the overtime, because I have had a limited work schedule just until Beckham gets a little older and more mature immune system to go to Gigi's with the other kiddies. My work has been busy lots of sick folks LOTS of walk ins. I feel like going through a haz mat decon room before coming home to my family.

All is well in the Beddingfield household. We are still trying to get use to having two kiddos. With the cold rainy weather it is hard to get out and just go anywhere. I can not wait to see everyone saturday at the party!!! looking forward to it hope everyone can make it to the Willards!!
well I have rambled enough..the babies are both asleep and I actually have some alone computer time to get my thoughts together;)
Take care and I hope ALL of you have a blessed christmas and remember the true meaning of chritmas and celebrate!! If anyone does not have a home church feel free to come visit Chestnut mountain church...it is the BEST church in the world and we are not biased!!! That last bit sounded like a TV ad..but really our doors are always open and we can always meet you there!!
Take care and GOD bless!
Love, Robbie, Billie, Rylie and Beckham

No comments: