Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Not a word spoken!!

It is amazing how God answers prayers and acts on your behalf without you even asking for Him to do so. David Clark at CMC can vouched for God doing that for him. Well as you know I am a mother of 2 adoptees...they are two of God's greatest gifts to to us. Well I have had a secret desire in my heart after adopting Rylie and only shared with a couple of people. I have felt I needed to work with couples dealing with infertility or with couples thinking about adoption. Since Rylie I have healed turn a couple on to adoption and they went and adopted a little boy and could not be happier...Also I talk with my patients at work that have struggled with infertility...who better to minister than someone who has walked in the fire. Well through CR I also felt like God was trying to pull me in that direction as well. I never prayed to him about it or voiced anything outside of my head. Well I emailed the one half of the couple that assisted us in our adoption journey on Rylie and told her about Beckham. Well she emailed me back and told me that they have started an adoption agency in Georgia and was needed some help with getting the word out and marketing and wanted to meet with me...Man I just started crying and prayed to God to use me in the way that He needed to us me with this. I just feel such a burden for these women having abortions and NEVER thinking about the other options...such as adoption or keeping the baby. I just feel that they need education to know that there is a baby there and it is not "just tissue". SO I wanted to share this with everyone. I do not know where God is going to lead me. I am blessed to be able to share adoption and infertility woes with my patients and if that is what God intends for me to do then that is enough, but if he wants to use me more than I am up for the task. I just wanted to share how good my God is and how he is always there for you and hears everything and only wants the best for us. Sometimes you don't even have to ask and he hears and answeres prayers...Isn't that AWESOME to serve a God like that;)

No comments: