Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Give Thanks

Rylie, Popa and GIGI
Bryant goofing off as usual!!
Our family of four!
Collin and Rylie two fellow adoptees..should have got Beck in the picture ..oops!!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. I wanted to make a list but I would be here forever. The most present blessing is the birth of our son. God used such imperfect people to fulfil his perfect plan for Beckham. He is an amazing God that we serve and I am so thankful for my relationship with him. That is number one on my list for sure. I could go on and on but will spare you and I have to feed Beckham....but we have so much more than we ever deserve that is for sure...

above are just a couple of pics from Thanksgiving. one is of Bryant wearing his annual thanksgiving bib...just kidding Beckham let him borrow his;)
and then there is one of Collin and Rylie two adoptees...looking so freaking cute I cant stand it...they both are such great kids...

No comments: