Monday, September 15, 2008

Devil in Disquise

I went to a women's seminar this may and there was a speaker speaking about us have "Peninnah's" in our lives. I samuel :Peninnah was Elkanah's wife along with Hannah and Peninnah always was mean to Hannah and was like "nanana boo boo" I have given Elhanah's children you are barren. Hannah fasted and prayed to God to open her womb and He did in His time and blessed her with a son, AFTER she promised to give him to God. IF God had given Hannah Samuel too early He could not have used Samuel in His plan and she might not wanted to give him up to God. He provided in HIS time...
Peninnah is like that mosquito at the lake or the fly in the ointment. She tried to still the happiness from Hannah and the woman that was giving the lesson said we all have Penninah's in our lives and we have to say "get behind me Peninnah you can't bother me and rain on my parade now" You probably can look at your life right now and see one or two Penninah's. We all have them, but the way we react to them is what shows glory to God.
I have a couple of Peninnah's right now and I am clinging closer to my angels on earth I have around us that are supporting us 100% hands down. You too will be BLESSED!!!

No comments: