Monday, September 22, 2008

update on adoption

Spoke with BM today....things are still going good for her. She goes to doctor on wednesday. WE speak to the attorney on wednesday. Pray that all of that goes well for us. Pray for health of the baby. Our BM has another meeting with the counselor next thursday the 2nd to make a birth plan with counselor and go over paperwork...
We are still getting donations to the yard sale and praise GOD for that.
Thanks for all that have donated and bought from us...Thanks for ALL The prayers as well!!
God bless!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey y'all! Billie, I could tell you were worried on Sunday too. I've read through your last few posts. I'm so glad to hear that you've been renewed, refueled or maybe just refocused. I know God will come through in a MIGHTY way for your family. If there's anything we can do for y'all... PLEASE call on us! Take care and talk to you soon. ~Jenifer

A Blessed MOM said...

yeah sunday was rough for me...but when I got to churhc that sermon was just for me it seemed...God is good that way huh!!