Monday, September 22, 2008

(you may have to go back 2 postings for this all to make sense)

I spoke with my sissy this weekend and she could hear the discouragement in my voice well sunday morning at church her pastor Donnie gave a great sermon and she summed it up in an email and sent it to me and even though this is a personal email I wanted to share it because I think in our times we could ALWAYS use a little encouragement....
I am blessed to have a sissy like this:)

Donnie was wide open this morning he gave Mark11:23-242; Corintians 4:15-18
He said God desires to show up MIGHTLY ON OUR BEHALF!!!
For us to speak to the mountains in our lives that stand in the way of our PROMISE!!!
God desires to show up STRONG!!!
He had a alter call and half the church was at the alter!!!
He said spend the week thanking GOD for MOVING THE MOUNTAINS STANDING IN OUR WAY OF THE PROMISE!!!
He just confirmed what I heard before church on TV. The pastor was saying that we need to watch what we say and think about!!!He ask
WHAT DO YOU LOOK AT???
The problems or THE PROMISE!!!
The enemy or THE ANGELS!!!
Defeat or THE VICTORY!!!
He said we need to DISCERN IT, DECIDE IT and TO DECLARE THE PROMISES!!!
Reason takes us by the hand and takes you as far as you can see!!
FAITH takes the HAND OF GOD and goes as far as GOD CAN GO!!!
Death and Doubt talk brings the enemy on the scene!!!
FAITH TALK BRINGS GOD ON THE SCENE!!!!!
IF you speak it out it becomes seed and when you keep speaking it GROWS!!! Well this really encouraged me and I hope it does you!!!
Look for GOD THIS WEEK TO SHOW UP AND DO WHAT ONLY HE CAN DO!!!
I love you,
Sissy

No comments: