Sunday, September 7, 2008

yard sale update!

So I added some new items and changed some prices of some things we had listed before so check back over some things. If you would send this web address to some friends that mind be interested in some of the items we have for sale that would be awesome. We will also be listing a kitchen table with 4 chairs dark brown in color if interested I could get a picture but it is at my mom's house at this time. My sister has donated several items as well.
After much prayer we have decided to do a yard sale october 3 and 4th. My sissy has graciously agreed to do the friday for me so I can work...Praise God for a wonderful sissy:)We will be having the yard sale at our house. If any one has anything to donate please let us know we would GREATLY appreciate it. We may do it another saturday if need be, so I will let everyone know if we do. Also feel free to come by and support us on the day of yard sale. We may need a "potty" break :) If anyone wants any of these items let me know I can meet you somewhere or mail them for a charge. I of course did not and can't possibly list pictures of all of our items, but we have a lot of clothes that will be going in the sale, Robbie's, lots of Rylie's and some of my things (especially scrubs, shirts). We are taking item donations from people so if there is anything that is super special I will post on the blog before the yard sale. I have worked all day on the yard sale today getting things seperated and have not even began to make a dent in things. I even worked during the UGA game in front of the TV(can you believe it, drove Robbie crazy). We will be passing out little bags of cookies as well with cards from our church and CR hopefully if they can get us some to share. What better way to minister to people who are coming out for an adoption fundraiser. This has already been alot of work, but I know God will bless us for our efforts and just as before He will provide the funds needed for our adoption of our baby boy. We sang a song at church today that is called "we will remember" and I CAN NOT get through that song without being a blubbering mess, more so today. Because as humans we want to dwell on things and try to control things and we forget that GOD is in control of it all and what he has done for you in the past He will do again..so today at church I just felt that God was speaking to me in the way of "Hey I provided with Rylie why do you doubt I will with this one?" sometimes God speaks gently to us and other times if you are like me He needs to donkey kick me in the head to get it...
Also we are going to counseling with birthparents this week and I am worried about that and I don't know why..Robbie is as cool as a cucumber...and today God gave me peace not to worry about tomorrow God is already there. Thank so much for your prayers. We love you all dearly and look forward to sharing our little man with you all!!
Love Robbie, Billie and Rylie

No comments: