Friday, September 5, 2008

Spoke with birthmother today!!

I called birthmother today it went to voicemail and then as I was leaving a message she called me back. I wanted to see if she got our lawyers paperwork and she said she had not gotten it as of yet. She went to doctor yesterday and said that every thing was ok with baby, heart beat sounded strong and he is growing right on track. We only talked for a few minutes, but then later on that evening she called me and said that she got it in the mail today....YEAH!!! she said she would bring all the paperwork to us on tuesday when we meet the counselor...PLEASE pray that our conseling goes well!!!
This leads me to the next prayer request. We have decided over much prayer to have a yard sale to raise some money for the counseling and attorney fees. We ofcourse hate the idea of a yard sale but feel that this is what God wants us to do in order to raise money. So we ask for prayers that GOd provides and ask for anyone if they have any items to donate to the yard sale to let us know. It would be GREATLY appreciated. We can come by and pick up anything no matter how big or small it is..my sister has so graciously offered to help me with the sale so I can still work on the friday of the sale and we can do the saturday. We are shooting for first weekend in October.
We appreciate all the prayers.
Thanks and God Bless!
Billie, Robbie and Rylie

No comments: