Thursday, September 11, 2008

Spoke with BM again

I called BM to give her our contact numbers in case she delivers and can't reach me on my cell or I leave it in the car which I am famous for doing. I asked her about the counseling session and how she thought it went and she said she felt very comfortable and it went well. She is having to sign up for the regents test and it is at the end of October and first of November so she is worried about missing the test because she will be in hospital. She is stressed about even scheduling the test. She is trying to schedule the first available and then she said after she walks out of the building the baby can come on out:)
We hope that she can take the test and everything will work out for her and her schooling. We want her to stay on track with her career plan. Continue to pray over everything and health of baby and both sets of parents on this. Continue to pray over our finances in this as well. Thanks for anyone who has donated you guys ..ROCK!!! God Bless Kelley Rainey for what she is doing for us and Sheryl Olsen God Bless you both!!

No comments: